Rotaract Club of Baku is glad to invite you to Baku trip 2011!
1.When will you be with us?
- From 9th September to 11th, so we can meet you at 8th or early 9th September
2.What will you do here?
- you will have a delicious azeri breakfast in the oldest restaurant of the city which is located in an ancient place of Baku - Icheri shahar (Old City)
- you will have promenade through the one of the longest seaside parks in the world - Baku Boulevard
- you will have an unforgettable walk through Old Town where you will dip into ancient time of Baku
- you will have a fish from Caspian Sea as a delicious supper at the sea side after excited visit to Bibi-Heybat Mosque nearby
- you will have a delicious Azeri tea at Highland Park with great panorama of Baku
- you will have fun and rest at the beach and taste a delicious kabab over there
- you will celebrate our clubs ANNIVERSARY at Gala Dinner
- you will be amazed with the beauty and the history of the Museums visiting Palace of Shirvanshahs and Maiden Tower
- you will have a picnic out of Baku after a long walking through the city
3.How much you will pay from your pocket?
- only one time and only 139 EUR!!!
It will be available shortly at our web-site http://www.rotaract.az/
Stay tuned via our FB page, we will keep you posted ;)
All you need to do is press "I'm Attending" and we will take care of this trip to be unforgettable for you ;)
But hurry up - seats are limited!
ERIC Country Representative (Russia)
Past DRR D2220
Rotaract club "Moscow-East"