Finally, the following 6 rotaractors participated in this adventure:
• Aline Luz from RAC Belo Horizonte Leste D4520 (Brazil),
• Angélica Monserrat Flores Cruz from RAC Huamantla Forjadores D4180 (Mexico),
• Michaela Maulini from RAC Orta San Giulio D2030 (Italy),
• Cesar Alexis Dávila Baca from RAC Andes del Perú D4450 (Peru)
• Nicholas Hartmann from RAC Heidelberg D1860 (Germany),
• Andrej Žagar from RAC Ljubljana D1910 (Slovenia).
Together with some Spanish rotaractors, the group visited Madrid, Toledo, Segovia, Ávila and Valladolid.
Visitors arrived in Madrid on Sunday 1st May and they were welcome with a typical dinner organized in “Casa Mingo”, where they tasted the Spanish tapas and liters of Sidra (Spanish sider).
On Monday we visited some famous places in Madrid like the Royal Place, “Opera”, “La Almudena Cathedral”, “Plaza Mayor”, “Puerta del Sol”, “Gran Via”, “Callao”, “Deboh’s Temple” and “Reina Sofia Museum”. The dinner was served in “Mezklum” restaurant and party was held on a well know Hawaiian bar in “Plaza de Santa Ana” Area.